How to Use Our Spray Paints
How To Use Our Spray Paints.
One of difficulties of millinery is to produce hats and trims to match the outfit with which they will be worn.
Quite simply, not everything is made in every colour. Dyeing is an option for sinamay and straws, but does not work for quills, arrow heads and crin.
To get over this problem, we have in stock a lovely range of this seasons colours in spray paints.
So here's an easy way to use montana paints. Here I am going to spray arrowheads gold
Before you start, make sure you are in a well ventilated space....even better do this outside!
1. Get yourself a cardboard box and line it with newspaper or tissue.
2. Take a sponge and snip a couple of holes in it. Make them deep enough to hold a feather but not right through.
3. Hold the sponge and feathers inside the box.
4. Apply spray sparingly. Using two light layers is better then one heavy layer.
5. Allow to dry for an hour or so. The results speak for themselves.
About the Authors
Your name *